[Dailydrool] VOTE for Rosie!!

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 04:27:07 PDT 2008

So Rosie is in a contest in our local newspaper and she needs votes!!The only catch is that it does cost to vote for her...BUT it's ONLY $5.00 for TWENTY votes!!!! Money goes to the "Almost Home Humane Society" here in Lafayette, IN. People CAN vote for free using the original ballot in the local paper, but only one a day and they only count for ONE vote...so if 10 people donate $5...then I can get 200 votes!! (and of course you can donate MORE money so I can get MORE votes!!)So if you are so inclined here is the web address:http://php.jconline.com/petidol/Click on that, then scroll down and put number 57 in the "Pet ID" search box. It will pull up the payment screen and you can see Rosie's picture at the bottom of that screenI'd appreciate it, but I know that since it costs money that many people won't/can't donate...but I appreciate it anyway!how about this...if you donate at least $5 (that's 20 votes for Rosie!!)...I'll send you my "Old Dog" tag/charm design for free!!(just forward me the email receipt that you get). It's a win-win-win--Rosie gets votes, you get a tag and the Humane Society gets money!Thanks all! Rosie wants to be a calendar winner!!!  She only needs to be in the top 12 (as of my typing this she is 10th). I don't care if she wins (although it looks like a CAT will win...grrr), but if she's inthe top 12 then she's in the calendar!!Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds(Rosie, Ozzie and Duke)(Blue ATB, Bert ATB and Elmo ATB)