[Dailydrool] FW: Miss Hannah Bandannah

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Thu Aug 14 10:27:41 PDT 2008

Dear Miss Hannah B.

You must WOOF big to these humans to get busy and send in a picture. I have
been restin too much. Melba Toast woof from the Bridge and said I am not
keeping a strong paw on my slave here at Camp Toast and all the work she did
is going down the tubes. So I woofed this morning and had the slave send not
one not two but FIVE different pictures. I heard her say she was surprised
that most of the pictures she has of me are sleeping. I don't know why she
is surprised because that is what I do best and why I stay out of trouble.
So now I am helping Miss Hannah cause she is a youngin trying to get the
woofin out. Don't break her heart!

SEND in sleeping pictures. Get your hound doing what they do best SLEEP.
Help this young girl have her dreams come true and help make mooola for the
homeless hounds in Ohio.

Only as Melba Toast could woof NUFF SAID

Yola Bean of Camp Toast

I can't believe it! I made the most important announcement in my young life
and no one has entered the contest. Don't you want to make your houndies
famous? They don't even have to do anything, just sleep. That's right, they
can become famous just for being a champion sleeper!!! Ohio Basset Rescue is
having a Champion Sleeper Calendar Contest!! Just go to:

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html

and read all about it!!!! Everybody who enters gets their picture somewhere
on the calendar. It's easy!!!