[Dailydrool] Thanks and thanks!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:19:20 PDT 2008

First thanks to everyone and everyhound who sent happy birthday wishes to
Cowboy. He enjoyed his day and has been working hard to drag his special day
through the entire week. So far it's working and he continues to be
thoroughly spoiled.

Also a great big thanks to everyone who sent advice and well wishes on
Rupert bump on his paw. We saw the vet on Tuesday and it was diagnosed as a
histiocytoma. A usually benign tumor common in young dogs. The vet aspirated
it which Ru definitely did not enjoy but they are now pretty positive it's
benign and said it should go away on its own. The research I've done says it
is very common in dogs under 2 which makes me wonder how old this little
rascal really is. I thought 2-3, older than Cowboy but now I'm not so sure.
Either way he's doing good, he has been pretty good about not bothering the
bump and we are just watching it for the next few weeks to be sure it doesnt
get larger or worse. So far so good.

Thanks again, Droolers ROCK!

Lub and drool to all in need,
Kacy, Cowboy (I'm 2 - woo hoo!!!) and Rupert (it's notta tuma) (hehehe -
kindergarten cop reference)