[Dailydrool] New OEBE Member

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 11:45:47 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone, I want to announce that Maggie McConnell has been named as the newest member of the Order of the Evil Basset Empire with the title of Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands!  I have never been to the San Juans, although I have been to Washington State a number of times.  The slave has not even been to the San Juans in many years.Maggie has qualified for OEBE membership by accomplishing many evil deeds and by diligent practice of the principles of the OEBE: driving your slaves nuts!I look forward to hearing some more of her tales (BWHAHAHAHA)! RolandOEBE PotentateArthritic Dog Meister