[Dailydrool] Porcelain Punch Bowl

JW firefly at citlink.net
Fri Aug 15 14:14:14 PDT 2008

Hello Eberbody.
My name is Chopper C.  I gotta tell ya sumpin'.  Mommy doesn't know this but
I learnded how to open the porcelain punch bowl the udder day.   I can get
meself a drink anytime I wanna.  Mommy says she keeps da lid shutted sos we
won't get into it but I learnded how to open it up and I'm not gonna tell
mommy.

Chopper C (Master of opening toilet seats)
Newman D (Just don't step on me, I like to sleep in front of it)
Norton B (I'm gonna tell... nyah, nyah!)
Mom slave (who has no idea why he does that when they have nice fresh water
and ice and clean bowls daily!!!)