[Dailydrool] Rex has 3 girlfriends and Daisy is Jealous

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 15 15:49:51 PDT 2008

Rex has 3 girlfriends they came over  from next door to play in our fenced yard. I was a bit nervous he was not around other puppies before. he fell in love played like the perfect baby. So we let the brat out. Now keep in mind she has been acting up all week and we have threatened lack of party on the 26 th. She goes out and immediately does her sniff thing behaves for 5 mins and then proceeds to try and bite them. I was mortified after her initial sniff and 5 mins of Angelic behavior I thought we had it made. Well she got sent to the house and the babies continued to play. Rex who cries when Daisy steals his toys (She has lots of her own) shared all his toys and never so much as whimpered at the girls. They had such a great time. The girls are invited over now a few times a week. I am so glad my big boy behaved like the perfect Gentleman. Daisy now has all privileges back accept playing with the girls next door.  She better behave or the party is off. We were going to invite the girls next door to partake in the festivities but now it will be a private event
The sweetest part was when Rex walked in the door pride in his footsteps with a big happy grin as if to say Mama I have some new fwiends.
Healing Drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo (my moms a traitor having other dogs over)
Rex aka Lil Foot (Mama I made some new fwiends and I am so happy)
Hopper (8 year old bunny)
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa  (ATB)
Henry bunny  (ATB)