[Dailydrool] thanks, droolers

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 17:52:23 PDT 2008

have to say thanks to all of you who contacted me off list for suggestions to
get Buddydawg to take the tramadol....that must be a particularly nasty
tasting pill because others had the same experience with it that i did...many of
you suggested
ways to give him meds that i had also tried, and usually we have no problem,
but this one was a doozey!...the suggestion that worked was to offer a glob of
cream cheese without the pill, then immediately follow it with one with the
pill and immediately follow that with another golb of plain cream chesse, and
walla!...that worked!!! i had tried the cream cheese, among so many other
things, but not with this routine, and i am so happy to have found something that
did the trick...so droolers came thru' again and thank you all so
much!...Rene'e

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.