[Dailydrool] Drool for Fonda and Lukie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 18:45:03 PDT 2008

Heart healing drool to Loretta and Ken on the loss of Fonda.  I am in awe of
foster parents.  They love a dog enough to let it go to another home but if
they don't find another home they provide a loving home for the rest of the
dog's life, no matter how long that is.  What a special kind of love, and
what big hearts it takes to do that.  You gave Fonda love that she probably
never knew, and at the end did the kindest thing for her.  I know she's
telling everyone at the Rainbow Bridge how lucky she was.

Healing drool to Lukie -- what a terrible accident.  We're so glad the
prognosis is good, and hope he heals quickly.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Granny's missing kitty, Lisa (ATB), and Dub-Dub (ATB))