[Dailydrool] lots of things

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 16 10:13:47 PDT 2008

My prayers that someone will take the blind basset. I would but too far away
and have to move as well to god knows where.
Cushings - if your vet hasn't dealt with cushings I'd get a second opinion.
Dazey had addisons and it has similar symptoms. My old vet recognised
it as soon as she walked in - another vet was treating her for a sore back.
Lost cat - well cats fascinate me.  I also have a feral that now is more of
a suck than a Maine Coone would be. They hide and I am sure she will
surface - just leave water around so she can get it - that is important.
They have to have water.
I had one that was sitting under boards outside my door for about four days before someone
going by noticed him sitting on step wanting in but I didn't see him  and was
looking all over.He was there all the time and was fairly new but knew where he lived.
Just wait and drool.

Tramadol is wonderful and you have to get up pretty early to outsmart a
basset - I use this ploy with buddhigs ham.  Their nose is so good there's
something in one of her pills that she can immediately smell inside the meat
she absolutely hates. Shakes head and won't take it.
Drool for all the sick bassets and their slaves.
Georgie and Miss Becky