[Dailydrool] Suncoast Basset Rescue's Dinner Auction

Laura&Collins Mallard mallardtoo at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 16 14:55:07 PDT 2008

What is every Florida Drooler going to be doing 4 Saturdays from
today?????????
Hopefully attending the AUCTION!!
Reservations are coming in and everyone seems to be very excited
about the evening.
New donations in this week:

1800 PET MEDS $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE
1800 PET MEDS BASKET FULL OF DOG ITEMS
2 TICKETS TO BUSCH GARDENS
LOTS OF FUN DOG COLLARS & LEASHES
CUSINART 12 BOTTLE WINE CHILLER- FILLED!
DOM PERIGNON 1999
COPPER DRINK STAND W/ BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE (VERY COOL!)
$50 PUBLIX GIFT CARD

Donations are still rolling in and are still very much appreciated
and accepted!
Make sure you make those reservations to attend- its easy- you can do
it online in 2 minutes!  http://www.suncoastbassetrescue.org

The money we raise from the auction supports all of the
hounds medical needs while in SBR's care. That includes monthly flea
& Heartworm meds, spay/neutering, heartworm treatment, vaccines and
any other medical necessities.
I just spent the morning with 2 hounds in HW treatment and they gave
me an extra slobbery kiss and said to tell YOU ALL- THANK YOU for
rescuing them, fostering them and helping them to get well!

Together we've made and will continue to make a difference in so
many hounds lives!

Kathy Peacock, Auction Chairperson
kipeacock at tampabay.rr.com
Suncoast Basset Rescue