[Dailydrool] For Ginger

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Sat Aug 16 14:55:44 PDT 2008

Dear Ginger:
We are so glad you landed at Froggie's house. It's probably one of the best places on earth for a homeless hound who needs some medical care and love. We know you'll feel plenty loved when you leave there and that your owwies will all be on the way to being healed.

We are slinging plenty of drool in your direction. It may take a while to get there, but we hope it will make you feel really good when it does arrive.
The Dashing Bassets
Lady Jane & Belvedere & Alexis Thefairyprincess (ATB) & Abner Ahrooo