[Dailydrool] Thank you my Drool family from the bottom of my heart

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 16 16:58:00 PDT 2008

There are no adequate words to express my deep and heartfelt gratitude to my Drool family. The cards, the emails, the flowers, the phone calls, the outpouring of love and concern when my beloved Gaylon left this earthly existence.
I am so very blessed.
Many thanks and much love to Donna Lindy and Cookie who organized a raffle to assist with some major health issues with 2 of the gang. Thank you to each of you that participated in the raffle either with donated items or buying raffle tickets. I appreciate each and everyone of you more than I can express.
Boudreaux's cancer scare and surgery was $800.00 + but thank Dawg his lumps were not cancer as the vet suspected. I thought if I lost Gaylon's heart dog anytime soon they would just have to lock me away in a rubber room. Angel Marie's suspicious lump turned out to be a fatty cyst and we are in a wait and watch mode at this point.
So, all is as calm as it can be in the hideout. The houndies still grieve very deeply for their Poppa and pack leader. I am breaking up fights every other day it seems and it just breaks my heart, which is already broken into wee pieces, to watch them. And this too shall pass.
When I joined the Daily Drool 10 years ago I had no idea what impact it would have on my life and how it would forever change my life. I can honestly say that I would not trade anything for the family I have in the members of the Drool.
Da Gang thanks all of you from the depths of our hearts and paws.
Love,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang