[Dailydrool] Urgent Plea for help

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 05:26:01 PDT 2008

Western Missouri Basset Rescue in Kansas City Missouri recently aquired a Basset Hound Baby with a broken hip. 5 month old Hamilton was surrendered to us Thursday of last week the owners were going to put him down because he was constantly whimpering. Surgery is needed immediately and we have no funds. If anyone would be able to help by just taking a sack lunch to work one day next week and donating $5.00 to our rescue we would be extremely thankful. We have had a very stessful year with many vet bills and are desperate!! Donations can be made via Pay Pal on our website at    wmbri.org
or by mail to WMBRI  PO Box 9434 Raytown, Missouri  64133