[Dailydrool] OEBE and Willow

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 08:47:06 PDT 2008

Dear Willow, You sound like an excellent candidate for the OEBE (so does Henry).  I'm sorry I lost your original application, but we have had 3 of us on the sick call the last month or so: the mom, Deohgee the Shar Pei, and me, Roland.The Shar Pei brudder has a very nasty ear infection going on, and the Mom and I both have osteoarthritis.  We are twins!  Both taking our glucosamine every morning!  I got an x-ray, but Mom got one of those big tube scans too!Anyway, we are very sorry for the delay in processing your application. Please email me privately for more info (you, too, Henry)! With OEBE best wishesRoland, OEBE Potentate