[Dailydrool] Drool and other stuff

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sun Aug 17 08:32:21 PDT 2008

Jill the Bagel produces only a moderate amount of drool daily.
However, the other day I washed her water & food bowls in the
dishwasher and one of them came out with  a 2" x 6" sheet of
semi-solid drool glued to the inside.  Talk about gross!  Needless to
say the entire load of dishes were re-washed.

Jill finally got to meet her first niece, a Westie/Cairn mix named
Pipsie my son adopted as a 2 - 3 year old stray from his local Humane
Society.  (Turns out she is really 8 - 9 years old, per her vet.) But
I digress.  Jill was anal to the "nth" degree.  That is, she was
constantly sniffing Pipsie's butt; even when Pipsie would sit down,
Jill was trying to sniff away.  Finally, after 4 hours of sniffing
Pipsie snarled at Jill (the first time since the kids have had her).
Jill stayed a minimum of 12 feet away from her the rest of the night.
Guess Jill got her "comeupance".  It was fun to see them interact!

Nadine Mysker slave to Jill the Bagel