[Dailydrool] catching up

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 18:43:59 PDT 2008

I took a last minute trip to Washington this weekend to celebrate my
grandparents 50th anniversary so I am a bit behind on drools. Still have 3
to go but wanted to get out some well wishes and drool before these kids get
their baths.

We are sending lots of heart healing drool to Fonda's family. You gave her
everything no one else would and I know she will be forever grateful to you
and your family. We are lighting a candle now in her memory. Take comfort
knowing that you gave her love, something she may have never known if not
for you.

Lots of get well drool to Luke, Geoffrey, and Sweet Peeing Sarah. We hope
these babies all feel better soon and have no complications as they get
better. Also some histiocytoma drool from Rupert to Humphrey - "bump
brothers fur life"

Lub and drool,
Kacy Cowboy and Rupert
www.kacyg.blogspot.com