[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:32:57 PDT 2008

I am way behind on my Drools!  First, the sad stuff:  get well drool to
Susan Randolph, and Mary, Ms. Beasley's mom -- we hope you recover quickly!
My thoughts to Marti on Lovey Lu -- I hope she surprises the doctors and has
more good quality time than they think.  My heart bleeds for you...we've all
been there.  Get well drool to Humphrey, Ozzie, Louie (glad the surgery went
well; hope there's no cancer), and Georgie (congratulations!  No cancer!

Welcome to Maggie, Eeyore, and Brudder Jake!  And happy birthday to Otis and
Cowboy!

And finally, a belated Happy Gotcha Day to my sweet Molly.  We've had her a
year now and she is the sweetest girl!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)