[Dailydrool] drool water...cats

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 14:22:19 PDT 2008

Drool to all, Sam(antha) is sucking down the home made frosty paws to
produce all she can.
So, our cats, Hazel and Tater, the not-wannabeez, will not drink from their
own dish, which is kept on top of the dishwasher to prevent Sam from grazing
the  kitty food.  They will only drink from Sam's bowl.  They have always  been
this way.  I don't know if it's because they want both bowls filled  with f
ood, we free-free both them and Sam, or if they prefer Sam-water.   They are
better at letting me know the bowl is empty though.  Sam doesn't  bother, I think
she relies on the cats.  Tater finds me and leads me to the  bowl.
So, the concensus here is, drool water yum.

Lori...as always making the treats for Sam
Sam(antha)...slurp, drip, gulp
Tater & Hazel..the not-wannabeez.....we are smarter and that's  that.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.