[Dailydrool] Champion Sleeper Calendar Announcement

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:04:01 PDT 2008

Hi! Dis is Hannah agin. Since me, my slave, and my Auntie Bonnie are new at
dis calendar stuffs, we hab been habbin a little trouble wif picture sizes.
While we gets it all straightened out, we are gonna extend the time for
picture submission until August 25th.
Iffen you are gonna enter, dat gibs you a few extra days. When you submit
pictures, dey need to bees the original file, not one dat has been cropped.
Iffen you want the cropped one, you can take it to somepwace that puts dem
on discs and have them scan them. Tell them you want 300dpi resolution. I
have no idears what dat means but dey will knows. Dat way, your pictures on
duh calendar will be beautimous!!! Dese are the same types of picture files
that was needed for the Daily Drool Calendar.
Get to taken dem pictures of your sweepin houndies. I is gonna go practice
my champion sweepin now!
Snooters,
Hannah B....... zzzzzzzzzzzz

--
With the support of my slave, Kathi and my fambily, Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay,
Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah - Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash