[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Heather Gibson gibsonangels at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:31:55 PDT 2008

Hi All!
I thought that I would take a moment and introduce myself.  My name
is Heather and I live in Eastern Utah.  I was on the Daily Drool list
all the way back when it was first started around 1997.  I was a
devoted mom then to our tri-colored Basset Hound, Dakota.  When we
lost her, due to a fatal stroke, I just couldn't handle the pain of
reading about everyone else's furbabies and had to leave.  Well,
years later, I am here again.  This time, with a 3 month old female
tri-color basset puppy named Rosebud.  She came to live with us just
a short time ago and we are in Basset love all over again.  Within
days of bringing her home, I re-subscribed to the Daily Drool.  Here
I am!  We also share our home with two Shih Tzus, ages 14 years and 7
months.  Yep, we acquired two puppies within just a few months of
each other.  We're nuts, but all the pups (and the 3 kids) just love
each other.  Thanks for letting me come back home! :)
Heather