[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Aug 17 21:48:54 PDT 2008

This be Sadie Maye arrhooooing in. This was a
big weekend for me.  Yesterday I got to stay in a hotel.  We were high
up...I looked out the window....let me tell you as long as my ears are
I could never sail down that far.  It makes me have crazy eyes just
thinking about it. Today was me big day for me, I went to Woofstock.
Let me tell you I am one tired drooler!  It was so much fun. I was
helping the basset rescue by being an Am-Basset-Dor. I was in a costume
contest too.  I was dressed in a denim skirt with hearts and flowers,
my hat, and beads and more beads, I didn't win, but MommaSlave says I
am a big winner, cause I won her heart.  I met a lot of two and
four-leggers and have some new friends that I hung out with when I
needed a nappy. That was really good...nappy time is always good...and
then to wake up to belly rubz, pets, ear rubs and ooohs and ahhhs.
What more could a drooler ask for?  I showed my belly a lot and I got
tons of belly rubz,  If you need belly rubs just flip on your back and
wag your tushy furiously....it works every time and  I was in heaven.
I got offered lots of treats, but MommaSlave was a killjoy.  She went
and asked what was in it...if they said wheat or corn, I didn't get the
treats.  What is up with that?????  I would have ate them....but NO NO
NO....she wouldn't let me have them.   I guess I got to work on my
"look into my sad eyes" look.  Here I thought she was trained, guess I
made an oopsy there.  Oh well, I guess it is good, at least I don't
have the itchies tonight....but they sure would have tasted good.  I
know this because the "nose knows".  Well I gonna sign off.  I need a
long nappy....MOMMA It's nappy time....help me into my bed....and I
will even share it with you.  Isn't it nice of me....I share my queen
size four poster bed with Momma.
Droolz to all,
Sadie Maye