[Dailydrool] Collusions and basset picture

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 20:22:52 PDT 2008

Marty- I too have had collusions with Speedy's head.  In fact, I have busted my lip open.  Of course I had to blink back tears and mumur unladylike things.  Bassets have one hard head.

Yesterday we went to Ikea to buy a new bed and low and behold, there were 2 basset pictures. One looks like the spinning ears basset wind picture (the one that one of the rescue sells) The other is a black and white picture of a lemon and white sleeping basset. Sooo cute, and of course I bought it because what kind of basset lover would I be if I didn't.  It now sits in front of my computer reminding me to enter Speedy into the Sleeping Campion contest.  I better get my butt into gear before Speedy finds out I haven't done my slabe duties this week.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)