[Dailydrool] Sleeping Arrangements

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 20:07:51 PDT 2008

We have 3 big Bassets in our bed.  I have a little area to call my own, someone's always under my feet or using my pillow, it's crazy!  We thought we would try to change the arrangement but nothing worked, we gave in and now we just gave up!  This weekend I had a foster dog over and he went straight to the dog bed and fell asleep, I almost fell over with surprise!

Valerie Epps
  http://www.myspace.com/runwaybassethounds
  Member of Concerned Dog Owners of CA, a group dedicated to preserving dog owners rights CDOC-ACTION
  Find out how you can help homeless hounds in the Central Valley at:  www.bassetcentral.org