[Dailydrool] sleeper wiffer

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 20:46:27 PDT 2008

We have a sleeper wiffer us!

He sleeps right in between...but beware we went from a queen to a king size
bed within 6mths of him growing into a full grown 65ish lb basset boy
who...in the winter wants to be under the blankets with you and will share
your pillow...and in the summer hates the blankets but manages to hold you
hostage by sleeping on top of them!

Watch out for the paw slap....sometimes he dreams and those paws get going
and I got knocked in the eye more then a few times!

Also I just took our 2 comforters to the  cleaners and it was $35 a piece to
wash them.  They are king size and our washer is too small to wring them out
good enough.....I am using one and have one back up....then it's off to the
cleaners again...unless I get one of those fancy smanchy steam dryers...hehe
I heard of someone putting a sheet on top to help the fur lingering.

Santana sleeping with us also does not help you wake up on time in the
morning....you keep hitting snooze with his every sigh.

He didn't do the crate...we tried and failed....we don't mind him sleeping
with us....it's instant relaxation with a basset in the bed!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)