[Dailydrool] sleeper wiffer

Alison Becker ambecker10 at msn.com
Mon Aug 18 19:02:01 PDT 2008

I highly recommend getting a down comforter (or down-like if you prefer) and a duvet cover. The duvet can easily be washed (and spun out enough) in a regular machine.  I also wash the down comforter in my machine, it just takes a couple of cycles to dry.  But, the nice thing about the duvet is that you can wash it as often as the sheets if you want (not that I do that, but it IS hypothetically possible).  AND, you can switch out the duvet cover for less money if you get tired of the print. . .or it gets too drool-y or whatever.   But, you still have the "guts."

My dogs love the down comforter.  Sometimes I get to use it, too.  In fact, one of the benefits of having my husband leave (in the dogs' eyes) is more room for them on the bed!  Max and Lizzie pretty much split Dan's side of the bed. . .which makes more room for me! Alison

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:46:27 -0600From: santanapants at gmail.comTo: Angel73573 at aol.com; dailydrool at dailydrool.orgSubject: [Dailydrool] sleeper wiffer
Also I just took our 2 comforters to the  cleaners and it was $35 a piece to wash them.  They are king size and our washer is too small to wring them out good enough.....I am using one and have one back up....then it's off to the cleaners again...unless I get one of those fancy smanchy steam dryers...hehe I heard of someone putting a sheet on top to help the fur lingering.-- Anitra Momma To Santana Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBEAkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites! Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568 ORMyspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)