[Dailydrool] Sleeping

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 18 02:46:02 PDT 2008

I was wondering how many of you let your fur kids sleep with you? I have
been putting Chloe in her crate at night.  Kristi(I cant stop kissing my  bass)
Big L and Chloe

.Well ummmm guilty as charged Rex aka LiL Foot sleeps in my bed he is a 10 and a half month black lab Shepard mix and out lil Basset girl LiL Miss Daisy Halo sleeps with my daughter. Rex has his own bed next to my bed for when my husband is home, he is a long haul truck driver. Rex is big snuggly takes up most of the bed and I would not have it any other way I loves it.

Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo (my moms a traitor having other dogs over)
Rex aka Lil Foot (Mama I made some new fwiends and I am so happy)
Hopper (8 year old bunny)
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa  (ATB)
Henry bunny  (ATB)