[Dailydrool] Sleeping

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 06:45:21 PDT 2008

We let our two hounds sleep on the bed with us. Yowza will sleep right in between and is a notorious pillow stealer. Jack sleeps at the foot of the bed in a ball and by the time you wake up he's fully stretched out. If we accidently bump Jack when we're trying to sleep he makes this noise that I can only describe as sounding like a grumpy old man. It's along the lines of "buuuurrrr" We tried putting him in his crate but he cried so bad that I just had to let him out. Yowza slept in our room as a puppy in his bed and when he out grew that right on the bed he went. It might be a little crowded but there is nothing like waking to snooters in the morning. Or food breath if they decide to wake up mom after they eat.

Sara
Slave to Yowza and Jack