[Dailydrool] bassets playing with food

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Aug 18 09:48:17 PDT 2008

Hi Shirley - Sophie does this with her food too, and it's an absolute
delight to watch her!!  She also does it with bones, stuffed toys, socks
and just about anything else she can toss in the air.  She also brings a
big mouthful of food from her bowl over to another spot in the living
room and then eats it there.  Sometimes I will find our fat cat helping
himself to a pile of kibble she has left behind.  Probably got
distracted and moved on to something more fun.  Never a dull moment, I
tell ya!!

Jessica L. Sutton