[Dailydrool] bassets in bed

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 11:36:30 PDT 2008

My two girls Kylee and Kaitlynn (16months) both sleep in my little full size bed with me. Kaitlynn likes to be under the covers.  Kylee starts on top but by morning is also under and at my feet.  Sometimes the cat joins us and sleeps on the pillows (mostly my head).  They are crated when I go to work.  Grandma comes over and gives them an afternoon walk, treats, and who knows what else.  (They love Grandma)
Kaitlynn doesn't play with her food, but Kylee picks up her dish (leaving a trail) and moves it to either the middle of her dog bed, the couch or the my bed and eats there.  (yes I've woken up in the morning with an empty dog dish in the bed) She does throw her toys up in the air and plays away.
Drool to Sister Casey, and all the others.
Glenda
Kylee and Kaitlynn ( we LOVE grandma she gives us turkey meatballs)