[Dailydrool] Bassets in Bed

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 19:09:02 PDT 2008

Maggie and Bailey sleep in our bed....this morning I woke up to snoring in my ear because Mags had placed her body between John & I snoring soundly on John's pillow, blanket pulled up to her collar..it was hysterical!? Usually they both sleep under the covers, mostly next to the length of my leg, however there are nights that sleeping horizonally seems to be the way they are.? We have a king size bed and I still feel like I am on the edge some nights!? They are great on the cold Ohio nights however....nice and warm.? Princess is the smart one...she curls herself in the dog bed with an extra pillow and a blanket and seems to have the best gig in the house!

Emily & the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey and Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)