[Dailydrool] Casey and Sleepin

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 11:50:39 PDT 2008

We are sending lotsa droolies for Casey, Brudder Elwood.  Poor dear. At our house, Stella now sleeps with me most of the time.  Roland used to, but since the onset of his arthritis, he doesn't jump on the bed anymore.  I haven't gone out and bought stairs to help him up, but sometimes will lift him.  He used to lie right across the bottom of the bed on my legs, pretty much imprisoning me for the night!  Ever since the fireworks on the 4th, poor Roland has moved into the closet at the beach house. He has a comfy bed in there and seems to feel more safe.  Janice