[Dailydrool] Looking for a basset item

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Aug 18 12:07:22 PDT 2008

Ok, I promise to make this Basset related. I am looking for a basset type
item that is sturdy and will hold up to the weather. My cousin was killed
this weekend, and when attempting to order flowers I was stumped as to what
to get. I sat there and thought about the last time I saw the little turkey,
and all I could think was how upset he was at me for not bringing Drake with
me. He loved that floppy basset boy of mine to pieces, and its perfect. But
I don't know what would work at the cemetery. The family might think I'm a
little crazy, but I keep seeing Tyler run behind Drake with a dish towel the
first time he met him (Drake was about six months old) drying the water
streaming off of Drake's ears and laughing so hard he almost cried at the
four legged swiffer mop as he called him then. Any rescues have something? I
checked the Slobber Shoppe but I don't know what would work outside. Help
please! I can only think in short bursts, so please email me off list if you
know of something to fit this description.

Bambi and da boys (sad ahroos from all of us to all, and drool to those what
needs it) -leaky eyed momperson giben us tweeties to makes dad wool for
daddy david and sissy april to makes dem feel betters so we sends some to
all in need