[Dailydrool] frum da girls...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Aug 18 12:43:09 PDT 2008

Dis be Diva da bootimus an Sophie doo dah pawin in ta say we is sooooo
sowwy dat da brudder be habbin da sick sister pup Casey, an we is gonna
do alls dat we's can do fur maken da drools an drools an slubbery drools
fur to sling ober to yous!!  Casey, we is gurls jus like you an we be
finkin dat yous could be sick frum smellin all ob dose stinkey ol' boys
dat be at dat house, an den yous hab a new brudder too!!!  Dat beez too
much ob da boys, dey be a makin dat sister Casey sick!! We knows it fur
shur!!!  We hab all ob dose boys at dis hous too an dey is smelly an
ugly an make us do da gaggy in da throt!!  We is droolin fur yous and we
be sendin da big-fat-houndie-hugggs ober to yous dat you get allll
better bery bery soon an tell dem boys to leab yous be!!!

Wub ur furrends Diva & Sophie.

...and dat momma too...Jessica