[Dailydrool] Hamilton, the buppy in Western Missouri

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 13:21:54 PDT 2008

Chris & Jim Bly from Western Missouri BR posted about the buppy the took into rescue with a broken hip.  He's undergoing surgery today and they can use some help paying the bills.

So, I am issuing a challenge to everyone.  I will match all donations up to $500 and I really, really want to write out that check for them.

Please go to their website and donate whatever you can.  $5 becomes $10, $10 becomes $20 and it adds up very fast.

Here is their website:  http://wmbri.org/

Please help this little guy lead the wonderful life that he should be able to lead.

Chris