[Dailydrool] Cesar Milan Move

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Mon Aug 18 14:56:03 PDT 2008

I've tried that specific Cesar Milan technique.  All it did was result
in all the basset boys launching into a frenzied, wild Basset 500 down
the hallways, outside to do a lap around the pond and then come flying
back inside for me to roll the next 'lucky' dog over and repeat the
process.  They usually don't stop until all 4 have been 'rolled' and
they all drop into an exhausted basset puddle.  Somehow I don't think
that is what Cesar had in mind.

Nancy