[Dailydrool] sleeping, drool and welcome

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:36:09 PDT 2008

We are sending lots of drool to Ginger and Casey, hoping they both feel
better real soon.

Also a big welcome to Emily, Matt and soon-to-be Sally. First time droolers
should have drool towels, toys and a variety of treats. Your girl should be
more than happywith food/treats, toys and lots of love. Good luck, we can't
wait to read more about her.

Regarding the sleeping thread - Cowboy rarely sleeps with us - if he does we
feel lucky that he is gracing the bed with his presence. He usually sleeps
downstairs on the couch or in our room on an armchair/ottoman. Rupert on the
other paw, loves to sleep in our bed. James is a bartender and works late
(4am) so Ru will usually sleep with me those nights. When James comes home,
Ru will sometimes make room for James, sometimes not. If its a night James
isn't working Ru will start by sleeping between us at the foot of the bed or
he'll take my side and make me and James share a space. Sometime in the
night though he usually slides off onto an ottoman we keep at the foot of
the bed (so they can get on/off the bed).

The funniest thing is that Rupert has no regard for edges. He will lay right
at the edge of furniture, whether the bed or couch, etc, and he'll roll over
for bellyrubs never acknowledging that he's at the edge. If we notice we'll
try to catch him, but if not he just slithers off like a slug and then flops
on the ground, still expecting the bellyrub. He's such a ham!

Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert