[Dailydrool] Ginger Update

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 19 09:31:54 PDT 2008

The tumor has been sent off to pathology, so please keep your paws crossed on that one.  In other news, Ginger was not only spayed and had the tumor excised, but they had enough crew on hand to clean her teeth at the same time (they were really bad off and the vet suspected due to the wear on one side that she was only chewing on one side.)  She's up and ready to come home, so I will go fetch her a bit later when my errands are done.  I love my vets!!!

Susan and the Hoptown bassets + 6
Murphy, Twinkie, Jeremiah and Walter plus the crew ATB and fosters