[Dailydrool] Anyone near Salina KS?

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 09:29:56 PDT 2008

I'm looking for someone around Salina who might know of a place that we can board 9 bassets while we are getting them vetted and transported. And we need to find it by Sat.

A group of breeders in KS are allowing rescues to take their dogs - there are many different breeds, but there are the 9 bassets that we need to rescue. The upside to the bad economy is that many breeders are going out of business - people who can barely afford gas aren't buying the cute petstore puppies. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! The downside is that we need to get them into rescue. We don't want them killed (which is legal in many states) or sold to other breeders.

So, please drop me an email at cdowd at postalpros.com if you have any contacts.

Thanks