[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's view on "new recipe Canidae"

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 13:53:10 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Firsty, I seyz to all da peepuls I bein gud boy. I be a
lissenin, and mindin me mannerz and ebbin da Momma say Brudder Elwood, youze
feel otay?? We jus gotz lotz a goin on round here, Momma she grab liddel time
to  readz da drools, but wif Sister Casey sickie, it be hard. Why jus
yesserday, she  git da food bowls up dere on da counter, we git our food, but Brudder
Elwood he  see a biggie problum. Da food bin gotz nuffin left in dere. I go
ober dere gib  it a sniffy. Nuffin cept crumbz. Bro Jake he kin do sum eatin, I
hope da Momma  gotz da finkin cap on an git more food. Momma she go to work
make da hound money  and here she com, wif me food. I loves a new bag, da smellz
jus take da brudder  awey. She git da bowls. We gotz da choppers all ready.
Den it happin.
Momma put dem bowls on da floor and all ob we gib it da sniffy. Elder Clara
not ebbin a shovelin it in. Momma a goin round lookin at all ob we, seyin
EAT--I  seyz, hey whut you buy, where be me canidae???
Momma seyz okey we gibbin it a try wif da new stuff they be a makin. You
EAT.
Why she gotz nuff waters in dere to make mud pies, dis stuff blowin up rite
dere in da bowl. It a swellin up, an we all push it on out da bowlz on da
floor.Why dere be chunks and hunks all ober the place, and we gibbin Momma da
eyeball. She seyz we gots 35 poundz ob dis to eats. Git busy.
Elder Clara she go out and eatz dirt.
Brudder Elwood gots a cookbook and eat dat.
Bro Jake he eatz a stuffy toy.
Sister Daisy she still out dere a lookin for dat leezard what libs by da
pool. It hardly a moufull.
Brudder Bob, he eat da junk in da food bowl. He gotz no tastey.
Sister Casey she git summfin special. She eatz liddel bit.

Brudder Elwood seyz dat dey mess wif good fing. Meebee we git makkie  donalds
fur dinnerz.

We send drool to all in need and thank you all for your thoughts and  prayers
for Sister Casey.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.