[Dailydrool] ABC Basset Hound Rescue and artist Keri Lyn Shosted are teaming up once again...

Jazzer089 at aol.com Jazzer089 at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 17:14:55 PDT 2008

ABC Basset Hound Rescue and artist Keri Lyn Shosted are teaming up once
again to help raise funds for our basset rescue. Keri Lyn Shosted
(www.Kerilyn.com) is offering the following deal to all dog lovers;
For 2  weeks, starting this Sunday, August 10th through Sunday, August 24th,
for every  print and/or greeting cards of any breed you purchase, a print will
be donated  to ABCBHR for their final two fundraising events this year. We
are offering this  special deal to all ABC families and friends!   When placing
your  order, just mention ABC BHR in your order.
All you have to do is visit the  website www.KeriLyn.com  and place your
order. When placing your order,  just mention ABC BHR in your order.
Keri Lyn is offering a "Buy 3 Get the 4TH  print FREE" SPECIAL
AND for the month of August, all orders will be shipped  for FREE!!!
When placing your order, just mention ABC Basset Hound Rescue and  Keri Lyn
will set aside a print to be donated to ABC.
And as an added  bonus:
Commission an original painting from Keri Lyn and ABC benefits too!
If you commission an original painting of your basset(s) this month,
and  mention ABC, Keri Lyn will donate 5 prints to ABC! (that is over $100
worth of  prints!)
Original paintings make GREAT gifts!

deal here.