[Dailydrool] New Basset Term

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 19 16:55:25 PDT 2008

Twinkie, the semi-old basset girl we adopted in honor of Nellie, spends 99% of her life asleep on my sofa.  She is, therefore, quite the couch potato.  Because she is so very sweet, Bridget decided that she is our "couch yam."

Ginger is back from the vet with sparkling clean teeth, no tumor and no more baby machine!  She will undergo heartworm treatment in a few weeks.  Her bill will exceed $600 with the HW tx so if anyone has a dollar or two to spare and can help, we would sure appreciate it!  PayPal address is bluegrassbassetresq at yahoo.com.  Snail mail address upon request.  Joshua just took new pix of her so I will try to get them uploaded today...

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB),
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!