[Dailydrool] Dere Brudder Elwood, Jake, Brudder Bob, Sister Daisy, Ms.Casey & Ms Ma'm Clara

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:51:50 PDT 2008

So who change dis food? Some non doggie we bets, a Human! Do his Momma pore
water on he cereal in da mornin? So he "snapcrankcle an pop" go
"glubdrumbleanplop?" Da
 natcheral food ob da Nobel Basset be bunnies and meeses an liddel birdies
an dey all go CRUNCH, not  WILTSOG! Well ok yeah, Llewis you rite, you leeb
da Bunny or whatebber out in da wetheer long enuff it go SOG too, but dat
not whut we talkin about, is it Llewis? We talking about sumfin else all
twogedder, ain't we Llewis so you juss keep you snazzy book-learnt pinions
to youseff. Ok, LLEWIS????
Humf
Ok so some odder non dog critter changed you dog food flavor, right? So dis
not you Momma's folt. Falt. Mistake. Dis a GOOD dog food  right up till
right now tonight when it wented from crunch to sloggy.
Here what you do.
You rite dem peepels whut makes da food an tell them to change it rite beke
or else *3000 BASSET HOUNDS *gone pikkit dafood makin place!!!See how dey
likes dat!

Love an Speshual Drool to Ms Casey, Ma'm, we nose Momma Zelda lookin out for
youse.