[Dailydrool] Fwd: Bassets King Size Beds

HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 06:38:51 PDT 2008

____________________________________
 From: HEARTSFOREVER3
To: dailydrool-request at proctorhome.net
Sent:  8/18/2008 8:46:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Bassets King Size  Beds

I think we all start out with the thoughts of our basset  babies sleeping in
their own beds but somehow with those big eyes they work  their way into our
beds.  Ethel, my basset, sleep every night in her bed,  once "in a blue moon"
in my bed, than it was 1, night with me, 2 nights with  me and now, well you
can see where the story is going.  We gotta love our  bassets.  Regards, Lisa
and Basset Ethel from  NC

 Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? _Read reviews
on AOL  Autos_
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007) .

deal here.