[Dailydrool] Does Your Basset Snore... WEIRD?

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 10:20:31 PDT 2008

 Hello Everyone!
I just want to know if any other basset out there snores deeply and gurgly than normal...
Last night, Mona woke us up because she was snoring really loud and really deep.. it only lasted 3 or 4 breathes.. but it kinda scared us. It sounded like she was gonna get a heart attack or something!
Anyway, we woke her up and she looked at us with that "why'd you do that for" expression.
She's never done this before and we're wondering if this is normal or not..
Drool to all in need!
Hugs and Snooters,
Monique, mom to Mona and Potato the tater tot
PS. Dadslave just called and she said she did it again!