[Dailydrool] Thanks to all who are bidding on the beautiful artwork posted by Linda Lartigue

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 10:07:58 PDT 2008

The houndies and buppies of Basset Rescue of Florida are very appreciative and want to paw in to ask you to bid, bid, bid.  We raise money from grassroots efforts and right now our grass needs watering.  In the past 3 weeks we have taken in close to 20, that's right 20 houndies and buppies and the coffers are empty.  Our latest boy is a young heartworm positive abused boy that has bilateral cherry eyes.  We can't even begin to get him treated until we get these others vetted and some adopted out.

Please help if you can...

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Saving Florida Basset Hounds From Coast To Coast
Join our E-News Mailing List http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-rescue-newsletter.htm