[Dailydrool] three legged bassets

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:28:41 PDT 2008

I have no experience about three legged bassets- but I do believe that I saw an aid on this website for just that issue while shopping for a cart for Elvis. BTW- Elvis is getting a loaner cart thanks to Karen M and Bluegrass rescue- we will try it for a while and if he needs one forever, we will then buy one from this website. Sandy Gaston gave me the info for the site and has had very good personal experience with it in the past
www.eddieswheels.com
As for sleeping bassets- I just posted a day or two ago that Ms.Brandy never sleeps on the bed at night anymore...well she must have read that! Last night she wanted up- I scooped her up there and she laid straight across the pillows ( generally she is a by-my-legs-sleeper). She stayed there all night- the kinks should work themselves out of my back by the howlidays LOL!
droolies, Angelika, Ms.Brandy and Elvis too- and Chillie Pepper here for a few days as well.