[Dailydrool] Stanley Steamer

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 18:56:57 PDT 2008

If you have Stanley Steamer Carpet Cleaners Co. there, the enzyme spray they use is great. I had them sell me the enzyme last time they cleaned and used it to spray pee spots as they happened. They sprayed it time before and it smells like baby powder and it kills out the odors. Yesterday I used my Bissell to clean and the house smells clean. I think having the enzyme on those spots helped to lift them out. The bottle was $20.00 and has lasted 3 months.