[Dailydrool] Catching Up

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:37:15 PDT 2008

Ella Louise here,
Da wedder hab been weely bad and da momma hab not been weeding da dwool.  So I am catching up wit out hers. I am sending da dwools to Casey, Spanky and da Ginger.  I hab been getting as many tweets as possible, but nows da momma is sometimes holding out on da tweets.  She puts it in fwont ob me wit out gibben it to me wight away and I dwool and dwool wots until she fwinlly gibs it to me.  She say I dwool more dis way.  Well I can do da same amounts of dwools wit 5 tweets.  I tink der is a waw aganst dis tweetment, can someone tells me if dis is so.   Da momma weminded me to send da dwools to Marlene too, so dey is comin. Abouts da bed, I can see nottin wong wit lettin da swabs sweep wit you.  As wong as dey knows what spas bewongs to me.  I gib da dad bswabe wots of space nex to me.  Da mamma, she gets a spas down in da corner of da bed.(the momma here...what corner, I am hanging off of the bed for dear life every night)Hey dis be my time on puter.   You gets pwenty of spas.

Now, abouts da Chloe, I think da momma told hers mom dat if she lets da Chloe in her hearts, it will be all worth it.  Sowns like a new swabe for the drool.  We's all welcome you.  Da momma is whight, we is spesal.

Fwat Basset!!!!!   A necessary basset attitude.  it is a twaining proseegur for da swabs.

Okay da momma has someting she wants to say that she tinks is impawtent.

The momma here,  I noticed Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has a Furminator being auctioned of the Houndsbay.   Let me tell you, these are great no matter the cost.  So get on there and bid, you will not regret it!!!!  They can be hard to find because everyone is buying them up in the stores.

Drools to all the houndies and their families that are in need.

Diane, mom to Ella Louise