[Dailydrool] frogs and basset beds

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Aug 21 08:25:25 PDT 2008

I didn't remember this until after I posted about the frogs in our yard,
but the other night, Diva came in from the yard and was making this
strange face, like she had just eaten a lemon!  She was moving her mouth
around like she was trying to get the taste out of her mouth, and I
thought maybe she had been stung or something.  I checked her mouth and
watched her for a while and there were no stings or any swelling, and it
didn't occur to me that she probably picked up one of the frogs and it
excreted that nasty bitter taste into her mouth.  I wonder...

Since we've been crating, well sort of crating, the girls for the past
month or so in the laundry room with the baby gates up, four of their
beds and a big comforter are in there for them to sleep on.  Our oldest
son was sweeping out the room last night and he pulled all of the beds
out and piled them on top of one another in the kitchen.  I glanced over
at the beds, and Sophie had managed to climb on top of all 4 beds and
curl up in a ball and fell asleep about three feet in the air.  I
laughed out loud when I saw her!!!  Then, slowly, the beds began to tip
over from the weight, and slowly, she fell, over to the floor until
"boom" she was on the floor with the beds all strewn about around
her...and she laid there, still sound asleep, unaware that she had
fallen to the ground.  It was SO FUNNY!

Jessica L. Sutton