[Dailydrool] frogs/toads

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Aug 21 07:41:45 PDT 2008

I don't know for sure if either of my girls has eaten a frog or toad or
whatever it is that they have living in my yard, but I have watched them
follow these little guys around for hours, sniffing their trails,
bouncing back and jumping all around at them and even pawing at them
from time to time.  I don't think they've actually killed any, as far as
I can tell, they're just using them for play toys.  If they have,
apparently they're not harmful because we've never had a problem, but
I'd like to know if anyone has had any problems with froggie eating and
if I need to worry about my girls doing the frog patrol in the yard.
Thanks!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>